Tuesday, 30 September 2014

september favourites



My birkenstocks has been a savior this month. I was trying to break in some new shoes, and ended up with horrible flesh wounds and blisters on the back of my heels...basically I couldn't wear regular shoes for about a week..
I think we can all agree that birkins are not the prettiest of shoes, but hell they sure make up for it.
They are the comfiest shoes I've ever worn, the amount of support my feet are getting is incredible (to the point where it feels weird walking around without them.)

I have always loved polaoroid cameras (I've wanted one since i was 6) but never owned one. Until I found the fujifilm instax mini 8 camera at the airport in Singapore. I am sure you've heard or seen all about this camera (unless you would like a more in-depth review?).  It´s so nice to have a photo in your hand and seeing it develop right before your eyes. Great for capturing moments with friend or just little details from your day.

Continuing with the camera theme, the complete guide to digital photography by Ian Farrell. I bought this book a couple of years ago, only to flip through it every now and then thinking... oh this looks fun, hmm thats interesting.. But for some reason never truly sat down and gone through it until now. This book covers all of the basics of photography, from camera hardware, photography techniques and editing. This is a great beginners guide for someone who would like to get into photographing, easy to read and understand. Throughout the book you'll find little assignments you can do with tips and tricks to help you out along the way.



What have you liked this month?

2 comments:

  1. I love polaroid cameras too! The downside is that the film is so expensive here in Australia but it's always find to watch the photo develop right before your eyes :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. Polaroid cameras are pretty cool :) I know what you mean, I can't even get ahold on the film here in Norway, so I'm using it very sparingly..

      Delete