Monday, 8 December 2014

Winter wonderland


Sticking with the gingerbread theme,  I would like to welcome you all to the biggest gingerbread town in the world (which Bergen still holds the title of). This year they've really outdone themselves. Building monuments like the leaning tower of Pisa, big ben and the Eiffel tower. All the gingerbread creations are donated form local kindergardeners, schools and businesses. 
It was such a treat walking through, going back and forth just to make sure we didn't miss anything and taking pictures like crazy.



























2 comments:

  1. I wish I could visit the Pepperkakebyen this year! I went last year when I lived in Bergen and it's such just a magical place! :)

    ReplyDelete
    Replies
    1. I was really impressed by it, a lot has changed since last time I visited.
      You lived in Bergen thats so cool! :)

      Delete