Thursday, 5 February 2015

feb.5

The first month of the year got of on a rocky start, overload of work and on top of that the storm hit us. A mix between thunderstorms, hail the size of marbles and hurricane
No damage done, we ended up not having Wi-fi for about a week.

Its weird how addictive you get to the online world and how much of your life revolves around it (a bit scary, don't you think?) as annoying it is not being able to check you Facebook, instagram, emails, listen to music... Its kind of liberating as well, you have to be creative and find new ways of entertaining yourself..

I was able to finish a book, organize my paperwork, I even made brownies (all in one day).
Now that it is back (and I can start blogging again) I feel overwhelmed. I don't know where to start. So much has happened, going through it all is a daunting task, a weeks worth of posts and updates, new emails, blogposts and so on (first world problem right?)..
This year I'm gonna have internet free days!



 A couple of snaps from January.




No comments:

Post a Comment