Saturday, 8 August 2015

update




Ive come to the realization that I haven't been writing or posting anything since spring, which is a shame! I never intended to go so long with out a post and to be honest I'm disappointed in my self.
A lot has happened since then, like the fact that  I got a new job and at one point I was juggling 3 at once. I went to America for 3 weeks, road tripping around the west-coast. Safe to say its been hectic couple of months! but I'm so grateful!  I've meet some pretty great people through all of this and I've gained so many new experiences some good some not so...
Now that things are finally slowing down a bit and I've had some time to regroup I`ll be able to post more frequently. Expect a lot of american related posts coming up in the near future.


-How has your summer been? Tell me all about it!

No comments:

Post a Comment